Well, it’s now my first giveaway of the new year! About time, right? So let’s jump into things:
One prize pack consisting of print copies of Starlet’s Web and Starlet’s Run, the first two books in the Starlet series by Carla J. Hanna. These will be shipped directly from Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and Amazon.uk. Sorry guys! Print copies cost money and authors aren’t exactly made of it, so I’m limiting entries to those three countries.
1. This giveaway will run from 12:00am CST on April 15 until 11:59pm CST on April 28. Winners will be announced on Monday, April 29.
2. The winner will be picked by Carla J. Hanna based on their answers to both of the questions below. Yes, this is completely subjective. She may pick winners based on how thoughtful, funny, serious, etc. their answers were; it’s completely up to Carla.
3. If the winner does not respond to Carla’s email within 5 days, a new winner will be picked.
4. All you have to do to enter is answer both of Carla’s questions below! Make sure your profile has your email address included so that I can contact you if you win.
1: The Heavy: The film and publishing businesses say they reflect the escape the audience wants from reality, that successful fictional romance stories have violence and sex because that’s what the audience wants to feel emotions during the escape. Do you think either industry has a moral obligation to limit the “steam” or violence when targeting teens?
2. The Fun: With what young actress would you like to spend a day? Would you like to spend it on set or at her home?