Last week was pretty chaotic but I think things have settled down enough that I can have a somewhat consistent posting schedule this week. My life is still a mess but I guess I’ve just become accustomed to this new level of stress. Life goes on, as the saying goes.
- Guest Post: All History is Fiction. At the beginning of the month an author of historical fiction contacted me offering to guest post so I’m very excited to finally be publishing his very thoughtful article.
- The missing review of Evermore by Alyson Noel. I had intended to publish it on Thursday of last week but life got in the way so I’ll publish it this Tuesday.
- A review of After the End by Amy Plum. I was lucky enough to receive a paperback ARC from the publisher of this novel so I can’t wait to finally be able to publish my review of the book.
- The Best and Worst of April 2014. It’s May 1 on Thursday so of course I’ll be adding another article to my Best and Worst of…series
- A review of Sworn to Defiance by Terah Edun. I’m more than a little scared about the last book in the series but at the same time I’m excited to see how things end up.
- Cover Reveal: Blades of Illusion by Terah Edun.
- Discussion: Separating the Creator From Their Work. Is it possible to separate an author or artist whose views you disagree with from their work that you love?