It’s been a heck of a week and since I just got finished watching today’s Game of Thrones episode I remembered that I should probably post today. So here’s what’s happening this week:
- A review of The Runaway Highlander by R. L. Syme. This is not what I’d normally read but I’ve been feeling in an adventurous mood lately.
- A review of The False Princess by Eilis O’Neal. I saw this one in the library one day and it looked pretty good so I checked it out. Hey, it was free and there’s usually not that many books I haven’t read in the local library.
- A review of If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Yep, I’m tackling yet another popular novel. This one I borrowed from the library as well on a whim and I figured I’d see what all of the fuss is about. Books rarely live up to the hype but maybe this one will be the exception.
- A review of Stork by Wendy Delsol. I tried reading this last week but a friend of mine snatched it out of my hands and started reading it instead (we often do this to each other, so it’s okay). Now I finally have it back and have to read it in self-defense so she can talk to me about it without totally spoiling everything.
- Book Blast: Murder by Misrule by Anna Castle
- Book Blast: Paradise Coast by Renee Novelle
- The Mad Review Reading Challenge Halfway Check-In.