Yes, it’s the end of 2014 already and so the end of my reading challenge is also nigh. That means it’s also time to announce how I’ll be verifying the challenge entries as well as what the winners of the draw will receive. I’ll start with the latter.
Here are the prizes for this year since last year’s prize distribution was really an unmitigated disaster (and I really do apologize to the winners last year for all of that):
- Grand prize winner: a $35 book shopping spree on The Book Depository.
- First Runner Up: a $15 book shopping spree on The Book Depository
- Second Runner Up: a couple of free ebooks donated by some close author friends.
If you have finished The Mad Reviewer Reading Challenge 2014, comment below with a link to your reviews or email me through my Contact page. Even if you didn’t reach your goal, as long as you reached at least 12 books (the lowest level) you can still get entered. The rules are here if you want to look. And unlike last year, I am not chasing people around to see if they finished the challenge. If you finished the challenge, please take the time to comment or contact me in some way or you won’t be entered into the draw for 12:00am MT on SUNDAY, JANUARY 4.
If you need a refresher, here are the different levels and the number of entries they get you:
1. Mad Reviewer: 104 books in one year. (4 entries.)
2. Crazy Reviewer: 52 books in one year. (3 entries.)
3. Slightly Sane Reviewer: 26 books in one year. (2 entries.)
4. Sane Reviewer: 12 books in one year. (1 entry.)
And yes, as I said at the beginning of the challenge, they all have to be reviewed!
Once I get some people who have given me links to their reviews, I’ll list everyone who completed the challenge and the levels they accomplished. My link goes to the ‘My Reviews’ list here on my blog, but other links will go directly to the person’s blog.
1. Myself of The Mad Reviewer.
2. Lady Fancifull on Amazon.
3. CM Stewart of CMStewartWrite.
4. Camille of Girl Meets Books.
1. Naila of Reading Authors.
2. Jemima Pett.
SLIGHTLY SANE REVIEWER
1. Elena of Elena Square Eyes.
2. Rebecca of Musings Of Another Writer.
1. Diantha Jones of DJ’s Book Corner.