Hmm, this week we have some more interesting changes so here are my thoughts on the episode in no particular order:
1. Sansa, run! Run away from Ramsay Bolton because he’s Joffrey 2.0, the new and improved version.
2. Good on Jon Snow for not backing down even when Lord Janos started blubbering. He’s certainly changed from when he first met Ygritte.
3. Hmm, I wonder how old Tommen is in the show now? Apparently old enough to have marital relations with Margarey.
4. Cersei really doesn’t seem happy about her son’s marriage and his not-so-subtle attempt to get her away from King’s Landing. I know she’ll definitely regret unleashing the Faith Militant later.
5. Poor Ser Jorah, poor Tyrion. Now there’s an odd couple for a road trip that’s obviously doomed to fail.
So what did you guys think of the massive change from the books (re: Sansa’s impending marriage)? Does Littlefinger really not know what Ramsey Bolton is or is he trying to trick the Boltons and then stab them in the back? He seems to at least care somewhat what happens to Sansa so either he’s naive (which is completely out of character) or he’s playing the long game. What do you guys think?