As always, spoilers!
1. Poor Jon. I personally think he’s making the right choice in enlisting the help of the Free Folk but it sure doesn’t seem very popular with the rest of the Night’s Watch.
2. Sansa, just get out of there! There are warning bells going off left, right and centre: Theon turned into Reek, Ramsay’s clear enjoyment of mind games, etc.
3. I hope Brienne and Podrick do manage to rescue Sansa, but realistically they’re not going to. Still, it will be interesting to see them try.
4. Oh Daenerys…first you almost kill a man then you say he was right and tell him you’re going to get married. Are you always this romantic?
5. And wow, that Missandei-Grey Worm scene was amazing. Those two actors have such great chemistry together that they make every scene together so emotional.
6. No, Ser Jorah! Why, oh why, did you have to take Jon Connington’s storyline? Gah!
What did you guys think of tonight’s episode?