I can’t believe we only have two more episodes left in the season, but ‘Hardhome’ was definitely a doozy this week. Let’s get into it!
1. Ooh, Sansa! I think we’re going to see her snap and take care of Ramsay personally at some point. She stole that corkscrew from the construction and I think at this point she’s willing to use it, especially after Theon/Reek’s confession that he really didn’t kill her brothers.
2. Gah, poor Ser Jorah once again. Tyrion was totally right in a logical way (especially when you consider his greyscale) but his eyes when Daenerys told him to leave again were heartbreaking.
3. Sam and Gilly are so cute together. I think their relationship will end badly for both of them but I’m just enjoying it now.
4. Cersei is being set up to confess; we’re seeing her at an entirely new low. I think the season’s finale, Mother’s Mercy will have her carry out the High Sparrow’s special punishment.
5. Okay, I absolutely loved the battle at Hardhome. It was a well shot scene, not too terribly corny with the wildling council and the action was amazing. I loved seeing Night’s King stare at Jon Snow and just raise his hands, adding the dead wildlings to his army at the very end. It was incredibly chilling and the whole scene was just perfect. It definitely makes up for the really horrible Sand Snake fight scene.
So what did you guys think about this Sunday’s episode?