I’m getting at this a little later than I usually do because of unforeseen family circumstances, but that certainly doesn’t mean I’m not going to keep up with my 2015 reading challenge. If you have finished the challenge, let me know either here on this post in the comments, via my contact page or even on Twitter. When I’ve confirmed your entry, I’ll add you to a list of people who completed the challenge. I am not chasing anyone down this year so it’s all your job to contact me with your links to confirm the challenge.
Because I’m getting at this late this year, everyone has until 11:59 pm CST on January 15, 2016 to submit their links. The winners of the draw will be announced on that Sunday at 11:59 pm. There will be one winner and three runners up. I haven’t decided exactly what the prizes will be this year but I’ve got a pretty good idea and I’ll be announcing it next week.
As a reminder, here are the levels:
1. Mad Reviewer: 104 books in one year. (2 books a week all year.)
2. Crazy Reviewer: 52 books in one year. (1 book a week all year.)
3. Slightly Sane Reviewer: 26 books in one year. (1 book every fortnight all year.)
4. Sane Reviewer: 12 books in one year. (1 book every month all year.)
Here are the people that have already confirmed their entries (including myself):
- Chelsea of To Each Their Own Reviews: Mad Reviewer
- Sadie of See Sadie Read: Mad Reviewer
- Carrie of The Mad Reviewer: Crazy Reviewer
- Elena of Elena Square Eyes: Crazy Reviewer
- Lorn of pakwanstripes: Slightly Sane Reviewer
- Diantha of DJ’s Book Corner: Slightly Sane Reviewer
- Kristelle of Amiabooklover: Slightly Sane Reviewer
- The Daily Opine: Sane Reviewer